Vision Statement, Ethos and School Intent
The School Ethos for Tranmere Park, agreed in consultation with pupils, staff, parents and Governors, is:
Be Yourself, Be Your Best, Be Team Tranmere
We define this in our School Intent as having the following key drivers:
- Be Yourself – we want our pupils to believe in themselves and like who they are. We want them to understand how to care for their own well-being, find their talents and be able to express themselves.
- Be Your Best – we want our pupils to achieve their best across the curriculum and leave us significantly advantaged for the next phase of their education.
- Be Team Tranmere – we want our school community to be respectful and tolerant and for our pupils to demonstrate the shared values of our 5 Bs:
- Be Connected – Engage with each other and with their learning
- Be Curious – Be excited about learning
- Be Active – Be physically healthy
- Be Mindful – Be mentally healthy
- Be Generous – Demonstrate respect, tolerance and a strong moral compass